Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Operation Day March 1st

So I writting my blog back dated to keep track...
So i went into the surgery theatre at 9.05 am, and was out around 10.30 fully awake, but of course not feeling a thing?!
There are four cuts in my stomach, three around one inch, but the fourth is around 2inch, that is where the Port is placed, just under the left side rib.

I was in the recovery area for about an hour till before been taking to my room...
I was on Saline, and pain killers all day, but around 6pm, I was asked to take few drops of water...which i did and was ok, no nuasea or vometing, which was a good sign.

Around 8pm the nurse brought some chicken broth and apple juice, orange juice, water, and Jello... couldnt take the broth, but slowly over a period of three hours took in the jello and the apple juice, and water.

Pain :was minor due to the pain killers,
Hunger: No hunger at all, water was enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment